If you have been excused from the rules of electronic registration and electronic filing, you will take your forms to the Clerk of Court office in your county.
Request an eFile Account
- Read the eFile User Guide (PDF).
- Register for an account on the eFile Login page.
Prepare Your Documents
- Get free, official court forms and instructions
- Prepare and scan documents (PDF)
- Redact protected information from your documents.
You must protect birthdates, social security numbers, children's' names, bank information, and other information that could be used to steal a person's identity. For more information, see the Protecting Personal Information page under Representing Yourself on this website.
File the Documents
- Log in to your account and specify the case.
- Enter applicable case information and documents.
- Review your filing information and pay applicable filing fees.
- Submit the filing.
- Check the status of your filings.
File an Appeal
Keep Your Contact Information Up-to-Date
You must maintain a valid email address in the eFile system. You also must notify the clerk of court when you change your contact information. Update your personal information here