You must use Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete court forms electronically. Other PDF readers might not render the forms correctly. Get free Adobe Acrobat Reader here. Alternatively, you can print the forms, hand-write your answers, and scan the documents before submitting them.
Request an eFile account
- Read the eFile User Guide (PDF).
- Register for an account on the eFile Login page.
Prepare your documents (petition, original notice, etc.)
- Get free, official court forms and instructions
- Prepare and scan documents (PDF)
- Redact protected information from your documents.
If you have been excused from the rules of electronic registration and electronic filing, you will take your forms to the Clerk of Court office in your county.
Steps to Filing the Documents Electronically
- Log in to your account and specify the case.
- For a new lawsuit
- For an existing lawsuit.
- Enter applicable case information and documents.
- Review your filing information and pay applicable filing fees.
- Submit the filing.
- Check the status of your filings.
Instructions for Filing an Appeal
Instructions for Changing Your Personal Information
You must maintain a valid email address in the eFile system. You also must notify the clerk of court when you change your contact information. Update your personal information here