Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What do I do if a Final Protective Order is issued?

You may contact the Iowa Victim Service Call Center Hotline at 1.800.770.1650, or text IOWAHELP to 20121, or You may also contact an attorney. See “What if I do not understand how to do this?”

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.