Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What happens if the court does not give me an Order?

You may contact the Iowa Victim Service Call Center Hotline at 1.800.770.1650, or text IOWAHELP to 20121, or You may also contact local Area Agency on Aging at 800.532.3213 (M – F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm),, and you may also contact an attorney. See “What if I do not understand how to do this?”

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.