Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What if I need to change the Protective Order?

You must tell the court what needs to be changed. You can do this by filing a “Request to Cancel, or Change a Chapter 235F Protective Order.” This form is available for free on the Iowa Judicial Branch website or at the clerk of court’s office.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.