Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What happens if the court does not give me a Protective Order?

You may contact the Iowa Victim Service Call Center Hotline at 1.800.770.1650 or text IOWAHELP to 20121, or You may also contact an attorney. See “What if I do not understand how to do this?”

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.