Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What if I need to change something in the Protective Order?

You must tell the court what needs to be changed in the Order. You can do that by filing a “Petition to Modify, Cancel, or Extend a Protective Order.” This form is available for free on the Iowa Judicial Branch website or at the clerk of court’s office.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.