Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

Are interpreters available in juvenile cases?

Yes. There is a separate fillable and savable application form for appointment of an interpreter in a juvenile case available on the Iowa Judicial Branch website at: On that web page, scroll down to “Interpreter & Translator” to locate the form.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.