Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How do I file a complaint against a court employee other than a judge?

Complaints about the conduct of a judicial branch employee who is not a magistrate or judge should first be directed to the employee's immediate supervisor such as the Clerk of District Court, Chief Juvenile Court Officer, or District Court Administrator.

In addition, the Judicial Qualifications Commission has authority to review allegations of unethical conduct asserted against court employees.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.