Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

This is not supposed to be on my record. Why is it showing up?

If you believe the records are incorrect, contact the clerk of court office in the county where the case was filed. The clerk will investigate the matter. If you need further assistance, you should contact an attorney.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.