Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How do I get unsupervised probation?

You should contact an attorney or the county attorney’s office to discuss terms of your probation. You may also ask the judge at sentencing to give you unsupervised probation.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.