Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How do I seek an exception from the electronic filing requirement?

You may file a written request with the clerk of court to ask the court to excuse you from the electronic filing requirement in your case for good cause. If you have more than one active case, you must file a written request for exception from electronic filing in each of those cases.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.