Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How can I get an extension to pay my fine?

In most counties, the county attorney is responsible for collecting delinquent fine amounts. In other counties, the Iowa Department of Revenue will collect delinquent fines. For assistance, contact the county attorney’s office. Otherwise, contact the clerk of court office.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.