Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How can I check my court record?

You may find information about your case by searching Iowa Courts Online on the Iowa Judicial Branch website at:

On the right side of the page, under “Trial Court,” click on “Case Search.”

To conduct a search for any charge 18 months or older, you may also contact the Iowa Department of Criminal Investigation (DCI) through its website at:

Or, you may fill out DCI’s form, pay the required fee, and get a complete records search for the State of Iowa.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.