Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How can I get an interpreter for my court proceeding?

You or your attorney must complete and file an Application for Appointment of a Court Interpreter. The application form is available on the Iowa Judicial Branch website at: On that web page, scroll down to “Interpreter & Translator” to locate the form.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.