Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

Can I get an interpreter for an administrative or agency proceeding?

If a person needs an interpreter for services provided by other government agencies, contact the agency. For example: Department of Corrections for a presentence investigation; or Department of Human Services for services to parents or youth involved in juvenile court. The agency will schedule and pay the interpreter.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.