Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

I’ve been evicted, how do I get my stuff out of my house or apartment?

If you have possessions in the rental property after your eviction, to get your possessions back, you must make an application to the court in writing by efiling the application in your case, with a copy of the application provided to the opposing party. The judge will set a hearing to determine what property or possessions you may remove, when the removal will take place, and under what conditions.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.