Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

Can the other party make payments on the judgment?

The judgment may require the other party to pay the entire amount at once or provide for payments. The other party may also ask the court to order payments. See Iowa Code section 631.12 for information on enforcing payments. You may also accept partial payments even if they are not set forth in the judgment.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.