Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What if the child is 14 years or older?

If the minor child is 14 years old or older, the name change petition must include the child’s written consent to the name change.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.