Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How do I file a claim against an estate?

Iowa Code sections 633.410 through 633.449 regulate the filing of claims in probate cases. There is no official court form for filing a claim against a will or an estate. Your local clerk of court office may have such a form. Claims in probate may involve very complicated legal questions. You should visit with an attorney.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.