Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

I have been paid only some of the money from my judgment. What can I do?

If the other party has stopped paying on your judgment and still owes you more money under that judgment, you may be able to take steps to collect on the judgment. See the sections on Garnishment and on Judgments.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.