Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What do I do when I receive the money I’m owed?

If you are paid all of the money the court awarded to you in your small claims case, you must file Form 3.23 “Release and Satisfaction of Judgment,” available at no cost from the Iowa Judicial Branch website under the Small Claims tab at: . The Release and Satisfaction must be notarized. If you are unsure about when you need to file a Release and Satisfaction you should talk to an attorney.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.