Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How do I begin a small claims case?

To begin a small claims case, you must file a petition using a court-approved form. Small claims information and instructions, free fillable and savable forms, and free interactive forms are available on the Iowa Judicial Branch website at:

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.