Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

I’m under the age of 18, and I haven’t been paid for work I’ve done. How do I sue to get my money?

If you are a minor under 18 years old, you may sue a person in small claims court, but you must have a parent or guardian complete and sign a small claims petition.

« Back

© 2022 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.