Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

The other party paid me just the judgment and not court costs. How do I collect the court costs?

You may collect unpaid court costs through execution and should review the information on collecting judgments. You do not have to file a Release and Satisfaction until all costs are paid.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.