Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

There is abandoned property, how do I deal with it?

There is a court form (3.8) for disposing of abandoned property in chapter 3 of the Iowa Court Rules and available for free from the Iowa Judicial Branch website in a fillable and savable format at:, under the “Small Claims” tab. Interactive small claims forms are also available from the Iowa Judicial Branch website at:

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.