Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How do I plead guilty?

For traffic cases, you may plead guilty by paying the amount of the fine shown on your ticket before the court date on the ticket by doing one of the following:

You may also go to court on the court date shown on your ticket.

You can also request a payment plan in writing or in-person at the clerk of court office in the county where you received the traffic ticket.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.