Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What can I do if my license is suspended because of my fines, and I do not have the money to pay them all at once?

Ask at the clerk of court office to check if your case was sent to collections. If so, you can contact the office or agency that is collecting your court debt to see if you qualify for a driver’s license reinstatement plan.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.