Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What help can I get?

You can ask the court to help protect you and order the person who hurt you to:

  • Stop the sexual abuse.
  • Not contact you in any way, including contacting you in-person, by phone, in writing, through social media, or by another person.
  • Stay away from your home, school, or where you work.
  • The court may help in other ways depending on your circumstances.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.