Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

What if I cannot afford an attorney for a termination of parental rights case?

If a petition to terminate parental rights is filed against a parent, the parent has a right to appointment of an attorney if the parent cannot afford an attorney.

« Back

© 2022 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.