Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

Where do I pay my court debt?

Pay your court debt to the clerk of court in the county where the violation occurred. The Clerk of Court offices are listed on the Court Directory page.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.