Free, easy-to-use online interviews use a question-and-answer format to gather information to complete official court forms. The interviews include helpful information in plain language and instructions on how to print, sign, and file the completed forms with the court. Users can save their answers and complete the interview at a later time.
These interviews are for people who meet any of the following criteria:
- Low-income people or people without lawyers who access this site from a statewide legal aid website, pro bono website, or approved court website
- Nonprofit and charitable organization staff or approved court staff who help other permitted users
- Lawyers and their staff who provide not-for-profit or reduced-fee legal help to low-income people or nonprofit and charitable organizations
For more information:
- For more court forms for people without lawyers, see the Court Forms page.
- For information about filing a case, see the eFile Help page.
|Interviews||For more information, see|
|Domestic Abuse||Domestic Abuse FAQ|
|Elder Abuse||Elder Abuse FAQ|
|Sexual Abuse||Sexual Abuse FAQ|
|Child Support Modification||Child Support|
|Name Change Request||Name Change|
Divorce with no Minor or Dependent Adult Children Interviews
Divorcio sin Hijos Entravistas
|Defer Payment of Costs (Fee Waiver)||Civil Court Fees|
|Small Claims Actions||Small Claims|
For best results, do not use Internet Explorer.
If you do not have a computer, tablet, or smartphone, you can use the public access computer at your local county courthouse.