Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

Do all the same rules apply if the supreme court hears oral arguments in a location outside the Judicial Branch Building?

Yes, you still need to file an ENMC request. The supreme court hears oral arguments outside the Judicial Branch Building. You may want to arrive earlier than usually required to work with the communications director to identify a location for your cameras and to assess the site’s sound system.

« Back

© 2023 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.