Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

How to Give Notice of Termination of House Counsel Status

Your authority for this situation is at Iowa Court Rules 31.16(2)(e)(7) and 31.16(3)(c)(3). You and the company would just need to write us at OPR and advise us of the date your employment in a house counsel position will be ending or has ended. This could be done in one combined letter, if you wanted to handle it that way. Once we have that letter, we will change your status in the lawyer registry.

« Back

© 2024 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.