Annual reports are filed and associated fees are paid at the professional regulation website (Opens in new window).
The reporting and fee payment system is prepared to accept your annual reports and associated fee payments on December 26th of each year. Your annual reports must be filed and the associated fees must be paid no later than March 10th to avoid late filing fees.
You will receive your user name and password in a separate mailing from the Office of Professional Regulation after you file your initial client security report. If you forget or misplace your password, you should use the “Forgot Password” link on the front page of the site to select a new password. (See the detailed instructions below on resetting a password.) If you do not receive your user name and password, you may call the Office of Professional Regulation at (515) 725-8029 to request your password and access instructions. The staff at the Office of Professional Regulation does not have access to your password if you have changed it. If all else fails, the staff at the Office of Professional Regulation can reset your password for you, but the process sometimes is not immediate, so you should allow time for this process if it is necessary.
Once you have accessed your account on the website, the basic steps for the annual filing are:
- Update your personal information [menu item – Maintain Personal Information]
- Add your CLE classes for the year to your transcript [menu item – Maintain CLE Transcript]
- File your annual CLE report and pay your fees [menu item – Submit Annual CLE Report].
- File your annual client security report and pay your fees [menu item – Submit Annual Client Security Report].
How to Reset Your Password
- Go to the web page: http//www.iacourtcommissions.org
- Click “Forgot Password”
- Click “Get Lost Password”
- Use the pull-down to select “Supreme Court Commissions” and then click “Next”
- Put your user name in the block entitled “Account ID” and click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter your answers to the two baseline identity questions, and click on “Continue”
- If you have not done so already, record your identity baseline questions and answers for future use
- Follow the remaining screens to set your new password
- Log out of the A&A Function, and close the browser window
- Execute a fresh login to the professional regulation page
The professional regulation website uses the US Bank payment engine, which accepts payment by Mastercard, Visa, Discover card, or e*Check. You will need to have your credit card information available if you want to pay by credit card. You will need to have your bank routing number and bank account number available if you want to pay by e*Check. Your email address will be collected as part of the payment process, and a confirmation of payment will be emailed to you.