Skip to main content
Iowa Judicial Branch
Main Content

I have been the victim of an individual practicing law without a license, what should I do?

You are strongly encouraged to file a written complaint with the Commission on the Unauthorized Practice of Law. The complaint form is available below in both Word and PDF format. If the individual has prepared any documents, or if you have other proof that they have practiced law, please include a copy of those documents with your complaint.

« Back

© 2024 Iowa Judicial Branch. All Rights Reserved.